lunedì 2 gennaio 2012

2012

Hello and happy new year!
I'm here with my little one, listening the last Amy Winehouse's long play (Lioness: Hidden Treasures) and thinking of project for 2012.
Yesterday I cast on the first cardigan from the list of the "12 maglioni per il 2012" KAL, , my choose goes to the Levenwick a beautiful cardigan by Gudrun Johnston.

photo: © Jared Flood/Brooklyn Tweed

For the first time I'm working with the same yarn given into the pattern. In this one the suggested yarn is Shelter by Brooklyn Tweed. A wonderful yarn to work with, I'm really impressed so far and can't wait to complete the cardigan to see how it turned out once it is finished. You can see a swatch of that yarn on the previews post, where I show off some lovely stitch markers I've got as a present from Tibisay.

I'm also going to take part to another KAL with the group Stitch 'n Spritz! on Raverly, the pattern is Nuage Blue a very nice lace cowl that I'm going to knit in Rowan Kid Silk.

On February I would love to start a sweater for my son. It's time to work for my lovely cub too... :)
That's right, off to bed now.
Love and Peace for the new year!
PS: I'm going to announce a surprise very soon! stay tuned!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento