venerdì 9 settembre 2011

Bubiknits


Hello,
I learn knitting when I was 10 year old thought by my grandma. (funny... if you short "year old" in yo it seems like "yarn over", isn't it)
**Smile**
As most people do, I learn and never applied it since I became pregnant of my first son. I was much more used to sew, but with belly growing I wasn't able to sit in front of my sewing machine for long time, so I came up with the idea of making some garment for my coming baby. It was about 2 years ago, and since then I've never stopped to knit.
I'm completely dedicated to it - second of the baby, of course - and I love to collect buttons, vintage garment or every old looking fashion thing. I'm on Raverly and I've some designs on sale there, so please, if you are a Ravelers, come and say hello to me.

::xoxo::
::Bubiknits::

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento